Unique healthy food taste cuisine
Beef Noodles Soup
loved by thousands
Low cooked bone broth , feature with noodles, and different cuts of beef slices that come with been sprouts and vegies to boost your senses
Nha Trang Rolls
Nem Cuốn Nha Trang
- These spring rolls are made with rice paper and filled with Vietnamese grilled / baked pork sausage, lettuce, assorted herbs, a crunchy component made from either fried rice paper wrapper or egg roll wrapper and comes with its signature orange dipping sauce on the side
Shrimp Spring Rolls
Gỏi Cuốn Tôm
- One of the most popular dishes at Vietnamese restaurants are shrimp spring rolls with peanut dip. If you’re ever eating in a Vietnamese restaurant you’ll see many folks ordering this wonderful appetizer
- An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork, and other fillings inside a thickly-wrapped wheat flour skin, which is fried in hot oil.
BonChon Chicken Wings
Cánh Gà Chiên Đại Hàn
- Korean fried chicken is classically double fried extra crispy wings and drummettes that are then coated in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce.
Garlic Chicken Wings
Cánh Gà Chiên Tỏi
Deep Fry Quail
Chim Cút Rôti
- Chim Cút Rôti or Five Spice Roasted Quail is a common appetizer in many Vietnamese restaurants. Quails are marinated for at least a few hours, then pan fried and covered in a sticky sweet and salty sauce.
Rare Beef in Lime Juice Salad
Bò Tái Chanh
Beef Dipped in Vinegar
Bò Nhúng Dấm
Beef Dipped in Butter
Bò Nhúng Bơ
Rice with Beef Meatballs
Cơm Bò Xíu Mại
Sweet and Sour Fish Soup
Canh Chua Cá
- A Vietnamese sour soup indigenous to the Mekong Delta region of southern Vietnam. It is typically made with fish from the Mekong River Delta, pineapple, tomatoes (and sometimes also other vegetables such as đậu bắp or dọc mùng), and bean sprouts, in a tamarind-flavored broth.
Caramelized & Braised Fish
Cá Kho Tộ
- Braised and caramelized fish is a common side dish in a Vietnamese home-cooked meal. It’s often eaten with steamed white rice and plenty of fresh and boiled vegetables to dip in the braising liquid.
Caramelized Pork Spare Ribs
Sườn Ram Mặn
- These Vietnamese Pork Ribs are perfect as an appetizer, or as a main on for Asian-style meals. Using only few ingredients, the key to achieving this dark and robust glaze is the caramel sauce. Caramel sauce is one of the foundations in Vietnamese cooking, mainly in simmering meat such as chicken, pork, etc, providing that delectable taste and appearance.
Sweet & Sour Pork & Spare Ribs
Sườn Ram Chua Ngọt
- Sweet & Sour Tamarind Pork & Spare Ribs features tender pork ribs coated with a mouthwatering savory sweet and sour sauce. Serve it with rice for a very satisfying meal.
Grill Korean Chicken Rice
Cơm Gà Nướng Đại Hàn
Special Pho Noodle Soup
Phở Đặc Biệt
- This popular soup from Vietnam features rice noodles, flavorful soup stock, medium rare slices of beef and fresh herbs.
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup Special
Bún Bò Huế Đặc Biệt
- Bun Bo Hue is a spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup that is not quite as popular as Pho but should not be overlooked! This noodle soup is beefy, spicy & has a robust broth. If you love Pho and you love a bit of spice then definitely give Bun Bo Hue a try.
Fermented Thick Vietnamese Vermicelli Soup
-A fermented thick Vietnamese vermicelli soup sometimes called "Vietnamese gumbo.
Spicy Beef Shank with Vermicelli Noodles
Bún Bò Bắp
Korean Shrimp Udon Soup
Bánh Canh Tôm Đại Hàn
- Korean Shrimp Udon Soup is a popular Korean spicy noodle soup that is loaded with various type of seafood. It tastes very refreshing and comforting!
Korean Vegetarian Soup
Bánh Canh Chay
Vietnamese Braised Beef Stew
- Bo kho is a delicious Vietnamese pot-roasted beef stew, fragrant with lemongrass, star anise and cinnamon.
Vietnamese Chicken Curry
Cà Ri Gà
- Vietnamese Chicken Curry
Vietnamese chicken curry is a hot bowl of comfort packed with flavor.
Plain / Sparkling
Choice of Mocktail
Bluberry / Mojito / Margarita / Bloody Merry
Ice Creams (Scoop)
Vanilla / Stawberry / Chocolate
Cakes / Pastries
Black forest / Pinapple / Chcolate